Industry & Systems
Requirements of electrical and electronic equipment in the industrial fields, general public and defence
This 2 days seminar is dedicated to engineers & Technicians involved in the accreditation of electrical /electronic equipment (E/E) of all sectors. Consultants, technical & Quality Managers
- Provide an overall picture of the lawful reference frames applicable to the electric/electronic components (EC marking, O.C scheme,…),
- Present lawful mechanisms allowing the marketing of the E/E equipments,
- Acquire the necessary knowledge regarding the application of the directives concerning the electric/electronic equipments.
Designs and improvement about the EMC of the systems
This 2 days seminar is dedicated to engineers and technicians who define, design and integrate electric and/or electronic systems or installations
- Control the whole rules concerning design and integration of the systems.
- Take into account the EMC requirements in the development of the equipment / electronic systems.
- Establish an efficient and inexpensive methodology in terms of EMC.